All accepted papers in CAEPIA will be published in the official proceedings, distributed in two volumes. The two volumes will be as follows:
- One volume published by the Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence that will contain all the accepted CAEPIA papers not included in the previous volume, abstracts of keynote works and Doctoral Consortium papers.
- One volume published by Springer-Verlag in its Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence series (LNAI), which will contain a selection of the best papers accepted by the Program Committee (in the main session, related symposiums and workshops). in order to be included in this volume papers should be submitted in English.
- Special issue “Volume, variety and velocity of Data Science” in Knowledge-Based Systems Journal (Elsevier, IF 2.947) [CFP Link]
- Special issue “Recent Trends in Intelligent Systems” en International Journal of Intelligent Systems (Wiley, IF 1.886)
- The best two works on Computational Intelligence will be published in the International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (Atlantis Press, IF 0.574)
- The best work in Fusion Information will go under a fast-track publication review process in the Information Fusion journal (Elsevier, IF 3.681)