- 15/11/2015 –
The proceedings of the conference can be found on the following [Link].
The Springer LNAI volume with a selection of papers can be found on [Link].
The proceedings book ISBN is: 978-84-608-4099-2 and the ISBN for the LNA volume isI: 978-3-319-24597-3. You can download a citation .bib file in the following links:
para citarlo correctamente:
- 15/11/2015 – The keynote slides can be download in the keynotes section [Link].
- 05/11/2015 – Download the conference program.
- 01/10/2015 – Accepted works and conference program available.
- 06/07/2015 – Extended deadline: 20 July.
- 26/05/2015 – Second submission period opened (due to 10 Jul).
- 06/05/2015 – Extended deadline for LNAI papers: 24 May.
- 30/04/2015 – New journal publications for selected works.
- 15/04/2015 – Invited Talks announced.
- 15/04/2015 – Workshops and Tutorials announced.
- 24/02/2015 – LNAI publication of selected works.
- 15/02/2015 – Call for papers.
The Conference of the Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAEPIA) is a biennial international forum, open to worldwide researchers willing to discuss the last scientific and technological progress in Artificial Intelligence. This XVIth edition, CAEPIA’15, will be held in Albacete, from 9 to 11 November 2015. It is organized by SIMD (Intelligent Systems and Data Mining) research group, which belongs to the University of Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM).
As in previous years, the conference aims to facilitate dissemination of new ideas and experiences, to strengthen the links among the different research groups involved, to promote knowledge transfer between recent researchers and consolidated groups, and to help spread new developments to society.
To achieve the proposed objectives, authors are requested to send original unpublished works, which describe relevant research about topics related to Artificial Intelligence from all points of view: formal, methodological, technical or applied. Works can be submitted in Spanish or English in LNCS format (Springer). Papers submitted to CAEPIA’15 will be under a double blind-review process. The authors will remove their names from the submitted papers and must take responsibility for the originality of the work and send it in the proper format
CAEPIA’15 will also be open to pre-doctoral works, and there will be a special call for this type of submissions through the Doctoral Consortium. This event is especially designed for the interaction between PhD students and senior researchers.
Besides original and pre-doctoral papers, given its success in the previous CAEPIA conference, a special session on outstanding papers (key works) already published in journals or forums of renowned reputation is also organised this year.
Finally, the main topics for CAEPIA’15, always related to Artificial Intelligence research, will be structured in a set of symposiums and the so-called Main Session, which covers those areas not included in those symposiums:
- II Symposium on Evolutionary Algorithms and Metaheuristics (JAEM 2015)
- II Symposium on Information Fusion and ensembles (FINO 2015)
- V Symposium of Fuzzy Logic and Soft Computing (LODISCO 2015)
- VII Symposium of Theory and Applications of Data Mining (TAMIDA 2015)
- Symposium on Artificial Intelligence Technology Transfer (TTIA 2015)
The conference will also held a series of Worshops and Tutorials that will be included in its program. The topics of such Workshops must emphasize emergent aspects, relevant issues, challenges etc.. of AI.